Ultimate Defense & Chai Smoothie Bowl
You’ve got to give this a chai! This spice-tacular smoothie bowl featuring Uncle Matt’s Ultimate Defense will have you singing spice, spice baby this season. What’s more, this fall favorite can be made ahead of time so it’s meal-prepper friendly!
- 8 oz organic almond milk
- 8 oz Uncle Matt’s Ultimate Defense
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of organic cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp organic almond butter
- 1 scoop organic protein powder
- 1/4 cup organic oats
- 2 tbsp sliced organic almonds
- 1/4 cup organic granola
- First heat the milk on stove top or in microwave. Place chai tea, turmeric, and cinnamon in pot or heat resistant jar and steep for 3-4 minutes. If using stove top, let the milk come to a quick boil then reduce and simmer for 2-3 minutes, 4 minutes all together.
- Remove tea bags and whisk together.
- Pour chai turmeric latte liquid mixture into a blender along with Ultimate Defense, honey, almond butter, protein powder and oats. Blend together and pour into large jar.
- Place jar in fridge to cool and thicken; 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour smoothie into 2 bowls and top with more cinnamon, sliced almonds and granola.