Pumpkin Spice Orange Margarita
We’re savoring sweet pumpkin spice season all fall long! Believe it or not, pumpkin and orange juice really do make a great pair. Don’t just take our word for it though. Shake up a pumpkin spice margarita using – you guessed it – OJ, and taste for yourself the flavorful combo of all things orange!
- 2 oz tequila of your choice
- 1 oz Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 1 oz organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice mix
For Cinnamon Sugar Rim:
- 3 tbsp organic brown sugar
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice mix
- Rim a chilled glass with cinnamon sugar. Combine brown sugar, pumpkin spice and cinnamon together on one plate and agave syrup on the other. Dip your margarita glass into syrup followed by the sugar spice mix.
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well until the ingredients are combined (for about 15 seconds) and the mixture is chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and cinnamon sticks and enjoy!