Citrus Butternut Squash Dip
Get ready for some festive fall feels in this appetizer! We love squash this time of year, and with a little Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice in the mix, this dip is fall citrus bliss. This starter is so easy to throw together and is packed with fiber and potassium for a nutrient rich app!
- 1 15 oz can organic butternut squash (or puree fresh butternut squash)
- ½ cup organic white cannellini beans, drained
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp organic roasted garlic
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 3 tbsp organic EVOO
- ½ cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp organic orange zest
- Dash organic cinnamon
- Salt/pepper to taste
Fold in: 1 cup organic finely chopped arugula
Garnish: organic arugula, ½ organic orange (peeled and cubed), dash of cayenne
1. Add all dip ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Add finely chopped arugula to the mixture and fold in. Leave out some for garnish.
3. Heat in oven at 250 degrees for 25 minutes until heated through.
4. Garnish with extra arugula, orange chunks, dash of cayenne and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.