White Christmas Margarita
Dreaming of a white Christmas? Christmas in Florida means the closest we’ll get is white sandy beaches! For anyone else without snow in the forecast, here’s the next best thing: White Christmas Margaritas! Featuring Uncle Matt’s Organic No Sugar Added Lemonade, this creamy delight topped with vibrant pomegranates and festive rosemary sprigs will give you all the festive Christmas-y feels without the need for a scarf, shovel or snowsuit.
- 6 oz silver tequila
- 4 oz full fat organic coconut milk
- 2 oz triple sec
- 2 oz Uncle Matt’s No Sugar Added Lemonade
- 2 oz organic agave nectar
- For the rim: agave and organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- Garnishes: organic pomegranate, rosemary
- Dip the rim of each glass in agave, then in coconut flakes until coated. Fill each glass with ice.
- Add all ingredients to a large cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice (you may have to do this in two batches depending on the size of your cocktail shaker). Shake for about 10 seconds, then strain into the rimmed cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils and a sprig of rosemary.