Uncle Matt’s Greyhound Cocktail
This sweet and savory cocktail featuring Uncle Matt’s Grapefruit Juice is accented with fresh, organic rosemary and is perfect for your evening wind-down and can be scaled easily for entertaining. Cheers!
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of organic sugar
- 6 sprigs of organic rosemary
- 2 ounces organic vodka
- 1/2 ounce rosemary simple syrup
- 4 ounces Uncle Matt’s Organic Grapefruit juice
- sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Simple Syrup: In a small sauce pan over medium low heat, dissolve the organic sugar into the water. Don’t let the mixture boil or crystals will form. In a heat safe container, pour the warm sugar water mixture over the rosemary sprigs and let it steep for at least 1 hour. The rosemary simple syrup will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 7 days.
- Cocktail: In tall glass filled with ice combine the vodka, rosemary simple syrup and Uncle Matt’s Organic grapefruit juice. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.