Mexican-Inspired Avocado Summer Salad
Do you ever crave a refreshing, colorful salad? This combination of fresh, organic ingredients might just be your new go-to! Uncle Matt’s No Sugar Added Lemonade as a dressing brings all the flavors of these veggies together in each tasty bite.
- 2 organic avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 organic sweet onion, chopped
- 1 organic green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 organic large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh organic cilantro
- 1/4 cup No Sugar Added Lemonade
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1/4 cup fresh organic yellow corn
- Optional: 1 can organic black beans
In a medium bowl, combine avocados, onion, bell pepper, tomato, cilantro and lemonade. Gently toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper. For added protein, add a can of rinsed black beans and enjoy!