Strawberry Lemonade Whiskey Sour
A deliciously pulpy whiskey sour? With organic strawberries? Yes, please! Let the summer celebrations continue with this sweet and sour sipper of the season. It’s so refreshing and foamy, you’ll be making these for your friends by the pool all summer long.
- 4 chopped organic strawberries
- 1 oz Uncle Matt’s Organic Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 3 oz bourbon whiskey
1. Combine strawberries, lemonade and simple syrup. Let the berries soak in the mixture to release liquid for about 30 minutes.
2. Add mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Stir in the whiskey until combined.
4. Pour over ice and cheers!