Orange Ginger Dressing
Homemade organic salad dressing? Made with our very own Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice? Yes, please! Add a little zest to your lunch – or dinner- salad with our orange ginger dressing. It’s the perfect topping that’ll excite your tastebuds with a mix of sweet citrus and ginger for a little kick.
- ¼ cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 2 tsp organic orange zest
- 1 tbsp organic rice wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp grated organic fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/3 cup organic avocado oil
- ½ tsp organic black sesame seeds
1. Assemble your dressing in a mason jar starting with adding orange zest.
2. Next add the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper and avocado oil.
3. Seal the mason jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until the dressing has emulsified and become thicker and smooth.
4. Add in more ginger for a little more of a kick if you’d like, then stir in black sesame seeds. Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy.
Recipe note: Store any leftover dressing in a sealed mason jar in the fridge for a week (if you don’t eat it all before then!)