Whether you indulge in spirits or not, you can still enjoy this warmed beverage classic featuring Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice this holiday season. This blend of sweet fruits and spices is sure to be a crowd pleaser when you’re hosting family this time of year.
- 2 bottles of dry red wine (or organic cranberry juice if making a non-alcoholic version)
- 2 cups of Uncle Matt’s Organic pulp free Orange Juice
- ½ cup organic sugar
- 2 organic oranges, sliced
- ½ cup organic cranberries
- 10 whole organic cloves
- 4 organic star anise
- 5 organic cinnamon sticks
Warm orange juice and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the sugar and OJ mixture until the sugar fully dissolves. Next add the red wine and spices to the warm saucepan. Let the mulled wine simmer on low for 30 minutes. Pour into glasses and garnish with additional fresh cinnamon sticks, cranberries, orange slices and star anise if desired.