Try a new twist on the traditional mojito by using Uncle Matt’s Organic Grapefruit juice for the perfect balance of a tart and sweet adult libation. Finished off with fresh mint and lime, it might just become your new favorite weekend chiller. These can easily be made in a larger batch for entertaining. Cheers!
- ¼ cup fresh organic mint leaves
- 1 organic lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon raw organic sugar
- ½ cup Uncle Matt’s Grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces chilled club soda
- In two tall glasses, divide the mint, lime and sugar and muddle them together in the bottom of each glass. Fill the glasses with desired amount of ice cubes.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the juice and rum and shake well. Pour over the ice filled glasses and then top each glass with a little bit of cold club soda. Serve with a sprig of fresh mint and a wedge of fresh grapefruit.
- Garnish with lime, grapefruit wedges or mint as desired.