This bright and zingy citrus vinaigrette is a cinch to whip up any day of the week. In fact, most homemade vinaigrettes are! The formula is simple: one part acid to three parts oil. Easy, right? And if you plan on eating greens all week, go ahead and double the batch. It’ll save for seven days.
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine first 6 ingredients in a jar; season to taste with salt and pepper. Shake to blend.