Uncle Matt’s Superfruit Halloween Punch
It’s our new Superfruit Punch’s first spooky season, and this juice is already ripe for the occasion! This purply red punch is the perfect color for bringing the eerie vibes to your next Halloween party. Add in some frightening frozen hands, and this punch is sure to add a chilling factor.
- 1 52oz bottle Superfruit Punch
- 2 cups organic pineapple juice
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 2 liter bottle ginger ale (or lemon-lime soda)
- 8-10 quart punch bowl
- punch ladle
For Creepy Ice Sculptures (optional)
- food safe gloves (for icy hands)
Pour the Superfruit Punch, pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, and ginger ale into a punchbowl and stir. Make sure you leave enough room for your spooky ice sculptures!
Spooky Hands Directions:
- For the hands, fill the food safe glove ¾ full with water (or use juice so you don’t water down your punch). Tie them like a balloon, or twist the end and use a strong clamp to keep it closed and lay as flat as possible in the freezer (possibly on a tray).
- When frozen solid, take them out of the freezer and very gently cut the gloves off using small scissors or knife. Be careful not to break the fingers!
- Add them to the punch just before your guests arrive.