Uncle Matt’s Crispy Orange Chicken Wings
Perfect for an easy appetizer or meal, these crispy, sweet and tangy Orange Chicken Wings will be a hit with everyone in the house!
- 2 lbs organic chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon organic vegetable oil
- Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon organic garlic chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons organic chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon organic soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon organic cornstarch
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl and toss with the organic olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and then place a baking rack on top. Arrange the wings in a single layer on the rack.
- Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until fully cooked and crispy, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- For the orange sauce, mix all the ingredients in a saucepan until it thickens. Turn off the heat and set the sauce aside.
- Toss the baked wings in the orange sauce until fully coated.
- Optional: Garnish the sauced wings with sesame seeds and chopped cilantro and serve immediately.