Uncle Matt’s Cantarito Cocktail
If you enjoy sipping on a paloma, you’re going to love this cantarito. Some even say this cocktail is better than a paloma! With so many different citrus juices (and tequila, of course) how could it not be? Plus, if you have any on hand, serving these cocktails in clay cups is an absolute must!
- 2 oz tequila
- ¾ oz Uncle Matt’s Organic Grapefruit Juice
- ¾ oz Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- ½ oz organic lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3oz chilled grapefruit soda or club soda
- Tajin seasoning for rim
- Organic lime wedge for garnish (optional)
1. Soak your clap up in cold water for about 10 minute.
2. Rim the cup with tajin seasoning.
3. To a shaker, add all of the fruit juices, tequila, salt and ice. Shake until well combined and chilled.
4. Add fresh ice to the clay cup. Strain the mixture into the cantarito clay cup.
5. Top with soda and stir gently to combine. Garnish with a lime wedge. Cheers!