Ultimate Immune Sangria Mocktail
Dry January is here and we’re serving up a delicious mocktail with a seasonally spiced twist. This fruity concoction gives off all the sangria vibes without the alcohol. Plus, our Ultimate Immune juice will give your immune system a much-needed boost this time of year, too!
- Large drink pitcher or dispenser
- 4 cups of ice (can add more if desired)
- 1 organic orange, sliced into wheels
- 1 organic lime, sliced into wheels
- 1 organic lemon, sliced into wheels
- 1 cup organic strawberries, tops removed, sliced In half
- ½ cup organic blueberries
- 2 star anise
- 2-3 organic cinnamon sticks
- 1 52oz bottle of Ultimate Immune
Start with preparing your fruit by washing and slicing. Pour ice into the bottom of the pitcher. Add all of the fruit in layers on top of the ice. Top sliced fruit with star anise and cinnamon sticks. Pour the entire bottle (or what will fit) of Ultimate Immune into the pitcher. Place the pitcher in the fridge for at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to combine. Stir the sangria before serving. Garnish glasses with any additional citrus wheels if desired.