Sweet & Sour Orange Stir Fry Chicken Nuggets
Stir up this simple, delish dinner! Your family won’t believe you didn’t pick up takeout on the way home. With all organic ingredients, plus a sweet sauce made from Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice, the kiddos will definitely be asking for this every week!
- 1 lb. organic boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1 cup corn starch
- Salt and pepper
- 2 organic eggs beaten with a little water
- ½ cup organic canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated organic ginger
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon organic minced garlic or garlic paste
- 1-2 tablespoons organic soy sauce
- 1 cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
Mix the corn starch, flour and salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and water. Dip the chicken in the eggs and then into the flour. Place the chicken on a sheet tray in a single layer. Add the oil to a wok and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in 2 batches with the oil (internal temp of 165 degrees). When the chicken is cooked through, place it all back in the pan.
In a separate bowl, mix the ingredients for the sauce and pour over the chicken. Heat it through and serve hot over white rice and a side of veggies.