Smoked Apple Whiskey Sour
Bourbon lovers, this one is for you! We’ve teamed up with Brie Willy to create an autumn-inspired cocktail featuring Uncle Matt’s Organic cloudy-style Apple Juice, bourbon, and smoked apple chips that you will “fall” for after one sip.
Here’s how to make it:
- 1 apple sliced
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 oz Uncle Matt’s Organic Apple Juice
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 oz smoked simple syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Fire up your grill to 450 degrees. In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon. Toss in apple slices and give it a nice light coat.
- Spray nonstick spray on the grill grate. Place apples directly on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes flipping carefully halfway through. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine whiskey, simple syrup, and lemon juice. Strain over a glass, top with apple juice, add smoked apple slice, a whiskey cube (optional), and ENJOY!