52 oz Ultimate Defense
For orange juice with a zing, you can’t go wrong with our Organic Ultimate Defense. With 500 mg. of organic whole root turmeric per serving and 300% Vitamin C per serving, you can now drink to your health! Besides giving our OJ a deep orange glow, turmeric has been used in Asia for thousands of years for its health benefits.
• 300% RDV of vitamin C per serving
• 500 mg. of organic turmeric per 8 oz. serving
• Contains ginger & pineapple juice
• Turmeric is a natural complement to orange juice
• Turmeric has been used in Asia for thousands of years for medicinal benefits
• Powerful living patented probiotics
• Live probiotics support a healthy digestive and immune system
Our Organic Orange Juice is...
A family recipe. Our juice is a delicious blend of organic Hamlin and Valencia oranges developed over four generations.
Soft squeezed for maximum flavor. We squeeze every piece of fruit using the FMC premium juice machines. These machines are set for optimum flavor by reducing the average pressure while squeezing. This helps reduce the potential for any bitterness from the peel, and keeps our juice tasting fresh.
Organically grown. All of our fruit is grown using USDA certified organic methods. Our family’s philosophy rests on building a healthy soil, which in turn builds a healthy tree and great tasting fruit. Farming without the use of harmful pesticides is better for you and the environment…your tastebuds will agree.
No added flavor packets. Our juice is pure and natural without any added flavor, flavor packets, or peel oil. Did you know many brands must add peel oil or flavor to help boost their taste? We wait to harvest when the brix (farmer jargon for sugar) is high and the acid is low, guaranteeing a deliciously smooth, sweet taste.
• BPA Free. We care about the health of customers and the environment. Our bottles are PET #1, not 3, 6, or 7. PET #1 is the most recyclable form of plastic and the safest for food and juices. It also does not contain the harmful and dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), like some other plastics.