Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding
If you hadn’t noticed already, orange creamsicles are kind of our thing. We look for any opportunity to work this flavor profile into trendy and healthy dishes, hence, our orange creamsicle chia pudding! Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice combined with nutrient-dense chia seeds and plant-based milk together become the ultimate breakfast for meal preppers looking to start their day off with a boost of nutrition.
- 2 tbsp organic chia seeds
- ¼ Uncle Matt’s Organic Pulp-Free Orange Juice
- ¼ cup organic almond milk
- 1 tsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 organic clementine, peeled and separated
In a small bowl, mix together orange juice, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for an hour or overnight. When you’re ready to eat, fill a glass with alternating layers of chia pudding and oranges.