Orange Cream Rolls
Wake up with these warm, gooey Orange Cream Rolls featuring our flagship OJ! The cascading cream cheese and orange zest will leave you in citrus bliss after one bite.
- 1/2 cup warm milk⠀
- 1/2 cup Uncle Matt’s Pulp Free OJ⠀
- 1/4 cup melted butter⠀
- 4 tbsp honey⠀
- 2-1/2 tsp instant yeast ⠀
- 1 large egg lightly whisked⠀
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour⠀
- 1/4 teaspoon salt⠀
- 2 tbsp orange zest ⠀
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract ⠀
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar⠀
- 3 tablespoons orange zest⠀
- 1 cup melted white chocolate ⠀
- 4 tablespoons butter melted⠀⠀
ORANGE CREAM ICING:⠀
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature⠀
- 1/2 stick softened butter⠀
- 1/4 cup Uncle Matt’s Pulp Free OJ⠀
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract⠀
- 1/4 cup honey⠀
- Combine the dough ingredients and mix until a soft dough forms (the dough will be sticky). Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic (about 2 minutes kneading).
- Preheat the oven to 200F and then turn it off. Lightly coat a large bowl with cooking oil spray and transfer the ball of dough to the bowl and then put the covered bowl to the warm oven (turned off). It will rise in 30 minutes.
- Punch dough down; cover and let rest for an additional 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface into a 19-inch x 13–inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter, sprinkle coconut sugar and orange peel, drizzle the white chocolate over the whole surface.
- Roll up dough tightly like a jelly-roll; then gently pinch the seam down to seal and cut dough into 12 or 15 slices.
- Put the cut rolls on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Cover with damp towel, let it rise for another 30 mins and bake at 350F for 25 minutes. *Blend the glaze ingredients, and put 1-2 tbsp on each piece of roll. It will then spread out.