Orange Chili Margarita
This refreshing Orange Chili Margarita features Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice for a delicious immunity boost, plus Flying Embers Organic Pineapple Chili Hard Kombucha (6.8% ABV). With the perfect amount of sweetness, spice, and fizz, this libation is a tasty way to kick off a weekend!
Recipe & photo: Crowded Kitchen
Here’s how to make it:
- 8 oz Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 oz reposado tequila
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz Cointreau or another orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz agave
- Top each glass with 3-4 oz of Flying Embers Pineapple Chili Hard Kombucha
- For rim: 3 tbsp salt + 1 tsp chili powder
Stir together salt and chili powder. Rim each glass with agave, then dip in the salt mixture to coat rim. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Pour in orange juice, tequila, lime juice, Cointreau and agave. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Fill two glasses with crushed ice. Pour half of the orange juice mixture into each glass, then top each cocktail with 3-4 oz of hard kombucha. Stir and enjoy.