Homemade Vitamin C Gummies
Make homemade Vitamin C Gummies that the whole family will love! Just like Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice, each gummy is filled with vitamin C, potassium, folate, no added sugar and great taste, of course! They’re easy to make, and eat! Our vitamin C gummies are a great addition to supporting a healthy lifestyle, especially during cold and flu season.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 7-8 tbsp. organic unflavored, natural gelatin
- Silicone tray molds
- Put 1 cup orange juice in a bowl and add gelatin powder. Let absorb for 30 seconds and then stir thoroughly to create a paste.
- Heat the remaining 1 cup of orange juice in a pot on the stove over medium heat until steaming.
- Add one spoonful of the paste at a time, while whisking. Whisk thoroughly once all the paste has been added.
- Pour into silicone molds using a dropper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes – 1 hour before removing from trays.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- You can adjust the amount of unflavored gelatin to manipulate the texture of your gummy
- Try using other fun silicone tray molds!
Source: Florida Department of Citrus