Grapefruit & Strawberry Chamomile Paloma
You’ve probably had a paloma, but trust us, you haven’t had THIS paloma! It’s not only refreshing, but it’s the perfect spring drink with delicate chamomile flowers as a garnish. You’ll definitely want to experience this delicious balance of tart Uncle Matt’s Organic Grapefruit Juice alongside sweet homemade chamomile honey syrup this spring.
Chamomile Honey Syrup:
- ¾ cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1-2 chamomile tea bags
- 3 oz Uncle Matt’s Organic Grapefruit Juice
- 3 tbsp chamomile honey syrup
- 2 oz tequila
- 4 organic strawberries, sliced
- Sparkling water
- Crushed ice
1. Add water and honey to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer for one minute before removing from heat. Add the tea bags, cover the pan and let steep for 5-10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let the syrup cool completely. Store leftover syrup in the fridge.
2. Add grapefruit juice, chamomile syrup, tequila and strawberries to a glass. Use a muddler to lightly mash the strawberries in the glass. Add a little crushed ice to the glass and top with sparkling water. Stir the drink and garnish with fresh chamomile flowers and strawberry slices.