Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
The holidays aren’t complete without that picture perfect dessert table, and this cranberry orange bundt cake is the decadent addition you’ve been searching for! Cranberries and Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice make a great pair in this flavorful bundt cake. It’s so good, we heard Santa himself is requesting slices of this over cookies this year!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- 2 ½ cups organic all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 tbsp organic unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 ½ cups organic granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp organic orange zest
- 2 large organic eggs, at room temp
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- ¾ cup organic buttermilk, at room temp
- 1/2 cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 1 ½ cups fresh organic cranberries
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon organic orange zest
- 1 tbsp organic cranberry juice
- ½ tbsp Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a bundt cake pan with cooking spray and dust the inside with a thin layer of flour.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar and orange zest until light and fluffy (~2 minutes). Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing. Alternate between adding the flour mixture, buttermilk and orange juice, mixing until the batter just comes together.
Gently fold in the cranberries. Transfer batter to bundt cake pan.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes before removing. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Wait to add the glaze until the cake is completely cooled. Whisk together all ingredients for the glaze, then pour over the cooled cake. Optional: top with sugared cranberries.