Uncle Matt’s Organic Lemon Tart
Craving something sweet? Try this recipe for a lemon tart that will delight your tastebuds! Organic, vegan and made with Uncle Matt’s Organic Lemonade, it’s the perfect light dessert!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup almond or flax meal
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cup Uncle Matt’s Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cans of coconut milk (full fat)
- 3/4 cups cashews
- 2 large squares white chocolate
- 1 oz grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Lemon slices and blueberries (optional)
For the crust:
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease your tart pan thoroughly with coconut oil. Combine all crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until mixture holds together easily. Spread evenly in tart pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool.
For the filling:
- In a saucepan, combine Uncle Matt’s Organic Lemonade, coconut milk, and white chocolate squares. Heat slowly. stirring as you go, until white chocolate is fully melted. Next, add agar agar powder and maple syrup and continuously stir until fully dissolved.
- Add mixture into food processor and add in grated lemon peel and cashews. Pulse until fully smooth. Pour mixture into tart and let sit overnight in the fridge. Enjoy the following day!