Got the sniffles or are you fighting a cold? Looking to boost your immunity? Get tough on the germs and inflammation with these easy to make turmeric gummies featuring Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice!
- ½ cup steamed organic carrots
- 1 cup Uncle Matt’s Organic orange juice
- ½ cup hot water
- ¼ cup quality natural gelatin
- 2 tablespoons golden paste OR 1.5 tablespoons ground organic turmeric
- Silicone molds or a coconut oil greased glass dish for pouring your mixture into
- Combine Uncle Matt’s Organic orange juice, carrots and golden paste together until smooth in the blender.
- Pour into a small saucepan and quickly whisk the ¼ cup gelatin and a ¼ cup of the orange juice mixture. Follow with the hot water, again whisking quickly. As soon as this mixture is dissolved add the remaining orange juice mixture and whisk until combined.
- Continue whisking in the saucepan over low heat until the mixture is very smooth. Just a moment or two.
- Pour the liquid into your silicone molds or coconut oil greased glass dish. Set the tray in the refrigerator, they should set in about 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container. These will keep in the refrigerator for up to to 1 week, or you can freeze them.
Recipe & Photo: DearCrissy.com