Slow Cooker Organic Orange Meatballs
Perfect for game day, these Slow Cooker Orange Meatballs will be gone before kick-off! Made with a savory-sweet blend of Uncle Matt’s Organic orange juice, beef broth, orange marmalade and jalapeños, this deliciously simple appetizer will be an instant fan favorite.
- 28 oz bag of organic frozen meatballs
- 12 oz jar of organic orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 small jalapeño diced
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In the slow cooker, add marmalade, Uncle Matt’s OJ, jalapeño, onion, beef broth, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add frozen meatballs to the slow cooker and stir to coat.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set slow cooker on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving platter.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped cilantro (optional).