Homemade Vitamin C Gummies
Try these family-favorite Homemade Vitamin C Gummies. Just like Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice, each gummy is filled with vitamin C, potassium, folate, no sugar added and great taste. Easy-to-make and easy-to-eat, our vitamin C gummies are a great addition to supporting a healthy lifestyle, especially during cold and flu season.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- 7-8 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- Silicone tray molds
- Put 1 cup Florida Orange Juice in a bowl and add gelatin powder. Let absorb for 30 seconds and
then stir thoroughly to create a paste.
- Heat the remaining 1 cup of Florida Orange Juice in a pot on the stove over medium heat until steaming.
- Add one spoonful of the paste at a time, while whisking. Whisk thoroughly once all the paste has been added.
- Pour into silicone molds using a dropper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes – 1 hour before removing from trays.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- You can adjust the amount of unflavored gelatin to manipulate the texture of your gummy
- Try using other fun silicone tray molds
Source: Florida Department of Citrus