Feelin’ Fall Apple Cocktail
An adult twist on a fall classic that takes just a few minutes to make and is perfectly scalable for a crowd! And of course, it’s made with Uncle Matt’s Organic Apple Juice for all the fall feels!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic honey
- 3 springs organic rosemary
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Uncle Matt’s Organic Apple juice
- 1 ounce honey syrup (see above)
- rosemary and/ or apple slices, for garnish
- rim with organic brown sugar if desired (optional)
- Place the water, honey and rosemary in a small saucepan and bring to boil. Turn off from heat and let steep/cool for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature before using and then store remaining syrup in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add the gin, lemon juice, apple juice and honey syrup. Shake to combine and strain into a glass. Garnish with a rosemary and apple slices.