Cranberry Orange Sauce
The holidays are never complete without cranberry sauce! Many people think cranberry sauce is difficult, but rest assured, it’s easy to whip up, so skip the canned version! With Uncle Matt’s Organic OJ in this recipe, this version of a holiday classic is the perfect blend of sweet and tart.
- 1/4 cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice
- Zest of 1 organic orange
- 1/2 cup organic sugar, or more, to taste
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh organic cranberries
- Rosemary (for garnish), if desired
- In a medium saucepan, combine the Uncle Matt’s OJ, orange zest, sugar and 3/4 cup water over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in cranberries and bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer until sauce has thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.